Students receive charges with magistrate

Tyler McNulty, News Editor

Pitt-Johnstown police charged student Sharon Elizabeth Beyner, 20, of Beaver, Pennsylvania, with underage purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of liquor, malt or brewed beverage Oct. 27.

Campus Police Officer Edward Ostroski reported in a citation Beyner was unresponsive in a Briar Lodge to the point she had to be transported to a hospital.

A $455 fine was listed for the offense.

Police also charged student Thomas Joseph Watson III, 19, of North Huntingdon, Westmoreland County, with disorderly conduct Oct. 28.

Campus Police Officer Tabitha Leary reported in a citation Watson was in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in a Hemlock Hall dorm room.

Leary also reported Watson admitted to smoking and gave the paraphernalia to Leary.

A $255 fine was listed for the offense.

Pitt-Johnstown police charged students Joshua Jaison Briscoe, 21, of Monogahela, Washington County; Cole Louis Hammond, 19, of Reading, Berks County; and Charles Daniel Howard, 18, of Philadelphia with disorderly conduct Oct. 30.

Students Shelton Lynn Knepp, 18, of Frenchville, Clearfield County, and Zadrain Trumbull, 18, of Pittsburgh, were also charged with disorderly conduct Oct. 30.

Campus Police Officer Officer Glenn Berkey reported in a citation the five were publicly intoxicated in a Living/Learning Center parking lot under the influence of Act 64 drugs.

A $205 fine was listed for all five offenses.

Pitt-Johnstown police charged students Barry Sebastian Wandell, 19, of Pittsburgh; John James Stone, 21, of Bethel Park, Allegheny County; and Wyatt Charles Krial, 18, of Greentown, Pike County, with disorderly conduct Nov. 2.

Student Tanner Logan Badoud, 18, of South Tafton, Pike County, was also charged with disorderly conduct Nov. 2.

In a citation filed Nov. 2 by Leary, she reported the four were in an Oak Hall dorm room, all with bloodshot eyes.

She reported Badoud was in possession of a bong, torch and marijuana concentrate. Wandell and Stone admitted to smoking, and Leary witnessed Stone take two hits.

A $260 was listed for each of the four offenses.

Police also charged Rebecca Defazio, 18, of Reynoldsville, Jefferson County, with possession of marijuana Nov. 2.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Defazio at 9 a.m. Nov. 13.

Pitt-Johnstown police charged student Angelina Marie Seymour, 19, of McKees Rocks, Allegheny County, with disorderly conduct Nov. 3.

In a citation filed Nov. 3 by Leary, she reported Seymour was at the Wellness Center when she engaged in disorderly conduct.

A $210 fine was listed for the offense.

Police charged student Carmen Michael Spica, 21, of Lancaster with disorderly conduct Nov. 3.

Leary reported in a citation filed Nov. 3 Spica was in a Sunset Lodge in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

A $370 fine was listed for the offense.