Students charged with alcohol, marijuana

Tyler McNulty, News Editor

A Pennsylvania State Police trooper charged Ethan Robert Jon Winger, 19, of Carnegie, Allegheny County, Sept. 13 with underage purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of liquor, malt or brewed beverage.

Trooper Brandon Stevanus reported in a citation that he observed Winger purchasing and possessing alcohol from a Wine and Spirits store using a fake ID misrepresenting his age. The citation says Winger was arrested in the lower town house parking lot.

Stevanus reported Winger admitted to using the fake ID last year at the same store.

A $455 fine was listed for the offense.

Campus police charged Dylan William Kerstetter, 20, of Loganton, Clinton County; Scott Edward Lucas, 21, of Nanty Glo, Cambria County; and Jack William Shirk, 21, of Johnstown with disorderly conduct Sept. 16, accusing them of smoking marijuana.

In the same incident, Kyle Jacob Supanick, 18, of Gray, Somerset County and Bradley Dalton Walker, 19, of Stoystown, Somerset County, were also charged with disorderly conduct.

Officer Glenn Berkey reported the five were in a Willow Hall apartment smoking marijuana.

A $255 fine was listed for all offenses.

Pitt-Johnstown police charged Curtis Levi Hockensmith, 20, of Johnstown with disorderly conduct and underage purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of liquor, malt or brewed beverage Sept. 17. Julien Yves Robinet, 21, of Pittsburgh and Mariska Anasta Usouski, 22, of Coraopolis, Allegheny County also were charged with disorderly conduct.

Officer Matthew Updyke, alleging in a citation Hockensmith had a strong odor of alcohol on his breath at the Adirondack Shelter and was charged with underage consumption of alcohol.

Updyke also alleged Robinet and Usouski in possession of and smoking marijuana.

Hockensmith received a $709 fine was listed for both offenses. Robinet and Usouski each received a $255 fine for the offense.

Police charged Anthony M. Spano Jr., 22, of Finleyville, Washington County with disorderly conduct Sept. 17.

He also reported Spano had a strong odor of alcohol on his breath as he allegedly staggered on Student Union Drive.

A $255 fine was listed for the offenses.

Pitt-Johnstown police also charged Thomas Zachary Allridge, 19, Downingtown, Chester County, with disorderly conduct Sept. 22.

Officer Edward Ostrowski reported Allridge was smoking marijuana outside a Woodland Townhouse.

A $205 fine was listed for the offense.