Marijuana and alcohol citations reported

Kaitlin R. Greenockle, Editor-In-Chief

Pitt-Johnstown police charged Ezekiel Beatty, 19, of Uniontown, Fayette County, with disorderly conduct and physical offense Nov. 24.

Campus police officer Edward Ostrowski charged Beatty, who pled guilty, according to a court docket.

The charges were not filed at the magistrate until Dec. 16, and he was fined $254 for his charges.

Campus police charged Benjamin Bayuk, 19, of Nazareth, Northampton County, and Derrick Fake, 20, of Elizabethtown, Lancaster County, with disorderly conduct Jan. 6.

Kyle Romanofski, 20, of Hunlock Creek, Luzerne County, was also charged with disorderly conduct Jan. 6.

Ostrowski said he saw Bayuk, Fake and Romanofski in the Living/Learning Center with intent to cause a public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, according to a citation.

Ostrowski also said he saw them smoking marijuana with drug paraphernalia, according to a citation.

Bayuk, Fake and Romanofski were each fined $254.50 for the disorderly conduct charges.

Campus police charged Joseph Russian, 25, of Central City, Somerset County, with public drunkenness Jan. 8.

Officer Tabitha Leary said she saw Russian at Owen Library under the influence of alcohol, according to a citation.

Leary said Russian had blood shot eyes, dilated pupils and a strong alcoholic odor on his person, according to a citation.

Russian was fined $204.50 for the public drunkenness charge.